Venture Investors Business Sales and Acquisitions Facilitates the Sale and Acquisition of Successful Businesses.
We specialize in businesses with revenue between $1.0M and $20M, where 100% controlling interest is being sold, or purchased through either an asset or stock transaction. We seek firms with a history of positive adjusted cash flow, as well as exceptional businesses which we believe have a near term potential of generating cash flow, or a brand and assets that will likely be of interest to a strategic buyer. We are licensed as a Broker by the California Bureau of Real Estate and will represent buyers and sellers of real property in conjunction with the sale of a business.
We are industry generalists, expert in the process of marketing and selling businesses of all types. Manufacturing of durable goods and food products, wholesale distribution, professional services, logistics, health related, retail, consumer products, construction trades and mainstreet businesses of all types – our professionals have decades of cumulative experience in guiding clients through successful transaction. Our extensive deal making and consulting experience – across a wide range of businesses as provided insights into what makes a business an attractive acquisition. Using proprietary tools we can provide a numeric “score” that will tell how sellable your business is and specifically what can be done to increase both sellability and the ultimate sales price.
So, whether you’re ready to sell now, planning to sell or wish to acquire a business – we can help!
Our Services Include:
For Business Sellers
- Business Valuations
- Qualitative Analysis of the Business in Preparation for Sale
- Pre-Sale Consulting – to Increase Sellability and Likely Pricing
- Seller Representation and Management of Business Sales Process – Including Pricing, Marketing, Buyer Management, Deal Negotiations, Oversight of Due Diligence and Closing.
For Those Seeking to Acquire a Business
- Quantification of Acquisition and Search Parameters
- Business Searches –for either Individual Buyers or Commercial Buyers Seeking Strategic Acquisitions
- Buyer Representation and Deal Negotiations, Management of Due Diligence and Closing Processes